Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Transportation

Carlow College campus is just as small, maybe smaller than Carlow back home which made finding classes and getting around the school much easier.  At Carlow University, I would normally leave my room about ten minutes before class started depending on which building it was in.  But because all my classes are in the same building here, I leave five minutes before class and usually still have time to spare once I am in class.  One thing I do miss is inner-city public transportation.  In Pittsburgh, hoping on the bus to get from point A to point B was very easy.  Although to go from one town to the next is fairly cheap (with a student discount), I am not able to get on a bus and go somewhere a few miles away.  However, I am glad that transportation is provided at reasonable prices if I wish to explore outside of Carlow, Ireland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment