Saturday, November 30, 2013

Purschases, People

What is the most interesting thing you’ve purchased abroad?  How are you adjusting to using a different currency and keeping within a budget?
The most interesting purchase I have made is a beautiful scarf from a boutique in Scotland that I plan on giving to my sister.  My sister and I where tons of scarfs, and although I wanted to keep it for myself, I knew as soon as I seen it that she would love it.   It was not a big purchase, and to anyone else it might not even be interesting, but because we both love scarfs and I purchased it in Scotland, I know she will love it just as much as I did. 

Explain the best way you have found to meet the local people.
The best way to meet local people is at the local pubs.  The Irish tend to go out on weekdays and go home and do homework on the weekends.  Certain pubs are popular on specific days, and it is the best way to meet and mingle with other students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment