Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Studies

Although I enjoy all of my classes, as of right now my most interesting class is my Age of Romanticism course.  When I first began, I was worried I would not like the course, but it has slowly become one of my favorites.  We talk about writers in the romantic era and depending on what time period they are in, what events could have possibly influenced their work.  While studying different writers, we also go through important times in history, and because history is my least favorite subject, being able to learn about important times through literature has helped me better understand Irish history.  As far as studying, my favorite place to do work is my room.  Back at home, it was hard for me to concentrate and study in my room because I had a roommate who might not have been studying at the same time.  However, not having a roommate makes working in my room easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment